Sunday 2 April 2017

OH DANI BOY…

FUCKING HELL!! How bloody hot is Dani Kaganovich looking at the moment? SPOILER ALERT: VERY!! OK this twenty-something bodybuilder from Israel is a sexy bugger pretty much all of the time but fucking LOOK at him in his hotel room flexing his gloriously sliced slabs of competition conditioned muscle mass, painted from head to foot in gorgeous coloured competition slop! SLURP-FUCKIN-TASTIC!!

The pics of him tan-free are incredibly hot too of course. As is the pic of him standing with his hands on his hips, his overdeveloped lad beef spilling out of his black Adidas t-shirt. And the pic of him lifting up his shirt to reveal his tight-as-fuck, lumpy bumpy, slightly flurry abs. And the pic where…OH FUCK IT…they're all bloody awesome!!

But I have to say my favourite is probably the first shot where he's just ber-LASTING that crab most muscular into the camera while grinning like a mad man. GO OOOON DANI MATE!! Traps erupting. Delts exploding. Biceps going this way. Triceps going THAT way. He. Looks. BONKERS!!

And I don't think I've ever expressed just how much I love to see bodybuilders in cute/geeky specs! I can just see Dani now sitting on the floor in the pump room with his back against the wall, fully tanned and wearing nothing but his posers and specs, completely immersed in a hardback copy of Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire as he waits to be called on stage. Geeky, Hogwarts loving bookworm one minute; cocky, flexing muscle BEAST the next!

I wasn't planning to do another post this soon after my James Hollingshead one but I saw these latest pics of Dani in beautiful comp condition and felt inspired! I have to say the comments section has been a bit dry lately (UKmusclenut's excluded) so I'm hoping this guy can help bring some of my regular commentators back! Come on Dani mate - don't let me down!

 





































Check out this video of him posing with one of his big bum cheeks on display and watch out in particular for the cocky as fuck crab most muscular!! Also love the noise he makes when he cranks that little abs and thighs. "HUP"!



And I LOVE this one where he's posing with beef monster Brandon Curry! Dani's the smaller lad but he's the one instructing Brandon on what poses to hit. That little grunting noise he makes when he CRANKS that head to head most muscular! "ARGHHH"!! FUCKING AWESOME!!



And one last Instagram video of him posing at home in red trunks! He seems just as impressed at how huge and pumped he is as we are!



EDIT: Longer three minute YouTube version of the first Instagram posing video..


And a stage video of him in a posedown going absolutely NUTS...


And in other news, I got a brand new pair of posing trunks in the post yesterday. Yep I'm one those muscle addicts who loves trunks so much that I buy them despite not being a bodybuilder myself (blush)! FUCK ME they're awesome!


20 comments:

  1. Dani is truly awesome! What a man!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mate! Hold fast and keep the faith! Build it and they will come! This is an absolutely awesome blog and it's a massive pleasure to make a comment about your amazing posts of hot as fuckety fuckfuck muscle dudes! One could argue that if you want muscle on the Internet, it's all over so why come to a particular blog like yours? Well mate, I see it like this. If I wanted a really special suit for a really special occasion n someone else was paying for it with no expenses spared, would I be tempted to go to my nearest Asda and get one off the peg from 'George'? No! I'd be going for a bespoke one from Saville Row where the finished article exudes quality and the customer always come first! Well MA, this is exactly what you do in your great blog...Excellent pictures, superb commentary and a firat class quality product we all should celebrate and value! So fellas, let's get behind Muscleaddict and get those comments rolling in. Blimey! I'm sure that there's loads to be said about this bespectacled muscle lad...he's fucking gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. After 5 years the blog is well and truly built mate! I think they've already come and gone, but my stories still get feedback which is the most important thing to me, and it's where my biggest motivation lies now. It's still fun to put together posts like this one, especially when I'm feeling suddenly inspired by a certain muscle guy like I did with Dani this morning but it's nowhere near as fun or rewarding as working on a muscle story and sharing it with whoever wants to read it. Bless you for the very lovely words though and I'm loving the suit/Asda George/Saville Row analogy. Hehe! Brilliant mate!

      Delete
  3. love your blog and writing, we dont all have time to trawl around the www, so finding and following you brings great joy. love the posers, which is your brand/company of choice?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey - thanks for the nice words matie! I really appreciate it! Glad you like the posers too. They're from an American site called Hotactivewear4all. Might go for a pair of Muscle Potential trunks next!

      Delete
    2. Hey Addict...I recently ordered some metallic posers from hotactivewear...got the size I usually get...the fit great in back and sides...but honestly my not so big junk really fills the pouch...they are not expensive and I will wear them...had trouble figuring out how to measure on the Muscle Potential site...but I got them and they really REALLY fit great. Like the site and videos they post. Best of all is your GREAT blog.

      Delete
    3. Very nice mate! Have to say mine fit great. Id really love some Muscle Potential ones though. No one makes trunks like those guys. Hotactivewear are a great cheaper alternative though!

      Delete
  4. Man. WHAT. A. FUCKING. POST! About time Dani got his spot on the blog and DAMN is it worth it! All those shots of him flexing it out, tanned/untanned, t shirt on/off, beanie hat, blue trunks, red trunks FUCK YES!! This lad LOVES to pose and he's fucking good at it. You can totally tell how much he enjoys flexing it out just from his facial expressions even on the still shots. And not one, not two, but THREE posing videos???? DAYUM!!!! I hope they're an old pair of boxers he's got on in the first one cause let's face it, they are FUCKED. If I was Brandon in the other vid I'd be MASSIVELY inspired by his grunt on that head to head most muscular - wanna try that shot again Dani mate I think we need to perfect it a bit more? And the third vid, who heard that little snap of his trunks straps as he grabbed hold of em to STRETCH em up??? Listen again, I had to!!!! FUCK FUCK FUCK, BEAUTIFUL!!!! Lastly - what about your new trunks mate?? They come with a free pair of shades to deflect the SHINE on them bad boys???? I need me a pair of them!!! WHAT. A. POST. You should be VERY VERY proud of yourself mate!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And what a fucking COMMENT!! Hehe! Awww mate I’ve missed these. Yes, yes yes to everything said about Dani. He really does fucking love to hit those poses doesn’t he mate? And I reckon his favourite is probably a crab most muscular. Big, hard, low down and cheeky! And I LOVE the idea of Brandon initiating a second head to head most muscular. Like “hmmm, I’m not gonna let this cheeky spec wearing fucker outdo me”. Then “ARGHH”, Brandon grunts louder than Dani, who then initiates a third and the pair of nutters just keep going at it, blasting out most muscular after most muscular trying to out grunt/shout each other! And thanks for the approval of my new trunks (hehe)! I really love em (blush)! And yep - they’re shiny as fucking SHIT mate! Even the scent of them is oddly hot?! I’m thinking of maybe going for a red pair next. Then maybe an orange. Then a yellow. Fuck it, maybe I should just go through the whole fucking spectrum and get every colour of posing trunk imaginable?!

      Delete
  5. Who wants Superman when there's Dani Kaganovich! Shit, he makes Superman look like a pathetic weak little bitch. FUCKING UNBELIEVABLE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for dedicating an entire post to Dani! He's gorgeous, cocky, and sexy! He's a big muscle hunk who needs to be worshipped. I'd love to own his used posers too,

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you liked it matie. He's competing again in a few weeks apparently. Might have to do a follow up post!

      Delete
    2. Hope you do a follow up for sure! He's gorgeous!

      Delete
  7. G8 choice! Dani's huge delts, lats, and bis are unbelievable. As for the specks, don't even notice them...Concentrating too much on that amazing body.
    Is there a chance we will get to MA in those posers?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I spotted Dani on another blog last week, didn't know who he was...fell in love with that georgeous body and those fucking glasses made me nuts...I guess it's the superman thing, Clark Kent...thanks for the post...hot as fucking fuck. Love this blog, and the shot of those shiny posers, wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks matie. Agreed - he's hot as fuck and I love the glasses too! I just love the video of him on stage where he's strutting from one side to the other with his lil turtle tummy sticking out and flexing like a mad man! He's about three times as cocky as any other lad on stage! Glad you like the posers too mate.

      Delete
    2. One of the best BB videos I've seen...he is so fucking cocky...think I'll watch it sever more time.

      Delete
  9. Dani needs to get into Muscle Potential Posers he has a great frame but his posers are always so big and ill fitting!

    ReplyDelete
  10. He's looking more desirable than ever although I think he loses that suggestive attitude of his gay-oriented videos when he competes, probably because his sex drive is really low in that condition so he doesn't feel like being suggestive and flirty.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great stage presence and genetics - totally sexy guy - thanks MA

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...