Saturday 15 April 2017

MUSCLE PIC COLLECTION #59

Time for a brand new, muscle filled pic collection, featuring the likes of awesome Aussie bodybuilder Mike Pearson in the craziest competition condition (veiny quads, shiny posers and all!), insanely hot muscle freak Dani Kaganovich, 300 lbs American meat monster Dallas McCarver doing his thing at the Arnold Classic, Zane Watson, who's huge, veiny and bloody gorgeous, and a ton more muscle bulls, beasts and freaks.

Thank you to everyone who gave me their brilliant feedback for my "Dan and Jake" story! Links below to all three parts in case anyone has missed it...

MUSCLE FICTION STORY: DAN AND JAKE (PART 1)
MUSCLE FICTION STORY: DAN AND JAKE (PART 2)
MUSCLE FICTION STORY: DAN AND JAKE (PART 3)

I'm aiming to start my next story soon but I haven't settled on anything just yet! I have a few ideas knocking around so I thought I'd set up a little poll to try and find out what the readers of my stories amongst you would like to see me write. It's more for fun and out of curiosity, but who knows, the results may sway me in a particular direction!






























 





























































































































































































































































































3 comments:

  1. Well MA,for me this has to be one of your absolute best posts! Instead of my usual quick scan and even quicker hand shandy, I decided to really take my time so I could appreciate the fantastic pantheon of muscle and the sheer variety, shape, size and type of physiques on offer. Well mate, all I can say is it took me three sessions spread over three days to do it! If I'm going to get all poetic on you, please forgive me but it was like watching waves breaking on the sea shore, each individual picture n muscle dude coming forward but with the next amazing image layering...one over the next, staying in the visual memory but not disappearing in time before the next on hit the visual cortex! Hot, sexy, muscled, veiny, shredded, pumped, jacked, bloated, daddyesque, muscle lord, roid monster, muscle bull and cheeky chappy muscle lad layering, building and heightening my sexual muscle arousal until I couldn't do anything but pop and spunk so hard! Feeling my orgasm shoot out of my rock hard cock but feeling that amazing sensation run through my entire body too! In complete homage to everyone of these fabulous muscled males! Incredible mate! I am truly grateful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. MA you must check out YouTube video...Fitcon London 2017 and check out the posers on the second man to weigh in POSER PERFECTION...as I know your a fan of posing trunks.👀

    ReplyDelete
  3. As usual, great post, and so many beautiful muscle hunks! Don't know who is the best.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...