Saturday 27 December 2014

YOUR FAVOURITE POSTS OF 2014: PART 1

Throughout the year I've been asking you to vote for your favourite posts through a series of posts and polls, and now it's time to reveal the results. Each post has contained two different types of polls, one asking you to vote for your favourite posts dedicated to specific bodybuilders, and the other asking for your votes on all my others types of posts (muscle pic collections, glutes posts, stories etc)! As a result, there are two lists featuring the most voted for posts from each, starting with the latter (click on the title to link to the post in question), with the other list to be revealed in part 2.


#20. THE TOP 10 COCKIEST POSERS IN BODYBUILDING: PART 1

The first part of a list featuring some of the most outrageously cocky posers in bodybuilding! I had the idea for this, admittedly slightly geeky (hehe) post for quite a while before I actually got round to creating it, as these types of posts always take a little bit more effort and time. I really enjoyed putting this one together though and I even made a short video of Mark Dugdale, who featured on the list, displaying his trademark cocky facial expressions (opening his mouth like "ARRRRGGGHHH" as he hits his abs & thighs and most musculars - the cocky fucker!) especially for the post which is posted below!




#19. THE 10 BEST LOOKING GUYS IN BODYBUILDING: PART 2

One half of another top ten list, this one featuring the best looking guys in bodybuilding, as voted for by you by way of a poll and featuring the likes of Santi Aragon, Antoine Vaillant, Roman Fritz, Brad Rowe and Eduardo Correa.



A collection of pictures featuring granite hard, croquet ball shaped guns, huge, freaky vein encrusted peaks and incredibly pumped, thinly skin stretched biceps!


My muscle pic collections are always really popular but this is the only one to feature on this list, which I suspect is due to the fact that because I post them regularly, they're probably quite hard to distinguish between one another! The only guess I can give as to why this one received more than votes than the others is because it was the first collection where I tried something a little different, and added captions/text to every pic, which proved to be pretty popular with you guys!



Back in May I gave you guys the chance to chose the next post to be published on the blog by way of a poll! The poll featured various ideas for posts and the winning choice was a muscle pic collection featuring some of the biggest and hottest bodybuilders from the Middle East!



Forget the Brits, fuck the Oscars and say a big fat meh to the Golden Globes. This was the only awards ceremony you needed to pay attnetion to this year! Categories included "Most Ridiculously Handsome Bodybuilder" (Roman Fritz - see below for the proof), "Bodybuilder With The Most Ridiculous Fucking Jawline" (Roman again!), "Most Inhumanely Shredded (Fuuuuuuckk) Bodybuilder" (Eduardo!) and "Most Outrageously Cocky Poser", "Bodybuilder With The Most Lines In His Glutes", amongst others!



As the title suggests, a collection of pics featuring some of the biggest, sexiest and woofiest muscle daddies in bodybuilding, with the likes of Mike Kefalionos, Andy Polhill, Christian Lacoche and Branch Warren. Woofy, gruffy, grizzly mature muscle at it's finest!


#13. MUSCLE FICTION STORY: CHARLIE'S SECRET (PART 3)

The third part of my ongoing "Charlie's Secret" story about a British student, and secret muscle lover, temporarily studying at a university in America, who, as part of his course, gets the opportunity to undertake a work placement at a bodybuilding and muscle DVD production company, where he gets to film some of the biggest, competition conditioned amateur bodybuilders in the country close up and backstage at a national amateur bodybuilding show (it will probably come as to no surprise that the company is based on the incredible USAMuscle/previously named Repetrope, whose DVD's and downloads I've been watching for years)! This part introduced a pivotal character by the name of Stuart Fox, a cheeky, charming cameraman at the company who takes Charlie under his wing. I don't think I've ever enjoyed writing anything as much as I did this (with my recent "Flex Friday" story a close second), and the feedback from you guys in the comments, and away from the blog was just fantastic!


#12. GUESS THOSE GLUTES!

This is a surprise entry for me as I don't remember there being a massive amount of feedback for this post. I'm not sure where the idea for this came from, possibly a conversation with a muscle addict mate of mine, but I whipped it up and posted it pretty much within about ten minutes of the idea coming to me! A pretty simple concept. 10 pics of freakishly striated asses/inhumanely ripped glutes/insanely shredded bums (FOOK YEEEEEAHHH - hehe) with no ID's, a little blurb for each one with a few cheeky hints/teasers as to which muscle freak they belonged to, and it was over to you guys to guess. Again, the response wasn't great, but the inclusion here obviously means a fair few of you liked it. Anyone for a "GUESS THOSE ABS"?!


#11. THE BEST BODYBUILDERS OF 2014 SO FAR

This came just before a mini hiatus from the blog in August. If I don't plan to update the blog for a little while, I always like to leave you guys with something a bit special, so this featured some of, what I thought were, the best bodybuilders to have competed and featured on the blog in 2014 up until that point! The captions/text to accompany each pic were an after thought!


#10. THE TOP 20 BODYBUILDERS OF 2014

Your top 20 favourite bodybuilders of the year, with the results taken from my "Vote For Your Favorutie Bodybuilders of 2014" poll! Technically this was four different posts but I didn't think they were distinct enough for poeple to vote for each individual one so I grouped them together for your votes. Links each post below:



#9. MUSCLE FICTION STORY: FLEX FRIDAY

Posted just a few weeks ago, this was a one part story (a first for the blog) in which the world of extreme bodybuilding unexpectedly intrudes on the ordinary office of a secret muscle lover. I had no idea how this would be received or whether many people would like it as it's a little different to the stories I'd posted before, but much like my Charlie's Secret story, the feedback was awesome, and I love the fact that it features so highly on this list!


#8. THREE IRANIAN MUSCLE FREAKS

A post featuring three outrageously pumped, incredibly shredded, insanely hot Iranian bodybuilders, including a shredded and beastly, eight-packed muscle freak called Majid Jameh Bozorg (featured below), a youngish handsome bugger with a gorgeous physique called Khalil Asadi, and a pint sized daddy of a muscle pug by the name of Mehdi Ayari.


#7. MUSCLE SELFIE PIC COLLECTION

A pic collection featuring nothing but camera happy bodybuilders and muscle lads taking selfies off their ripped up torsos, freakishly muscular bodies, and perfectly carved out muscle mass!


#6. GLUTES GLUTES GLUTES...PART 12!!

My third "GLUTES GLUTES GLUTES" (by far one of my most popular series on the blog) post of the year and 12th overall. This one featured the freakishly ripped up bum cheeks of Johnny Doull (in all their full, naked - and fucking SHREDDED glory - as pictured below!), Aaron Clark, Eduardo Correa, James Flex Lewis, Justin Compton, Baitollah Abbaspour, Bryan Balzano and Szymon Lada.


#5. BODYBUILDERS POSING AT HOME: PART 10

My one and only "posing at home" post this year, which used to be a regular series of posts, and have always been really popular, as evidenced with the high placing of this post! I perhaps haven't posted one of these for a while for the rather selfish reason that I became a little bored of doing them, but in light of the popularity of this post, I will definitely consider resurrecting the series at some point.


#4. GLUTES GLUTES GLUTES...PART 10!!

My first glutes post of the year from back in January! A collection of freakishly ripped up glutes, inhumanly striated arse cheeks and mammoth sized orbs of bum meat, some in shiny sticky posing trunks, some with undies/posers/pants wedged down below the cheeks and some on (outrageous!) bare naked display!


#3. THE BIGGEST BULGES IN BODYBUILDING!

I had the idea to do some sort of post on posing trunk covered bulges a while before I published this post, although I wasn't quite sure of the specifics! I have to be completely honest and say the whole bulge thing isn't a massive thing for me, but I liked the idea because it was something a little different, and I knew there was a good chance such a post would prove popular! What eventually inspired me to create this post was a set of stage pics of Steve Kuclo with the most outrageously thick bulge unapolgetically sticking out in a pair of bright shiny red posers (BOOIIIIIING), and the idea of this post developed from there! I also liked the challenge of doing this post but not making it overly sexual or sleazy which is something I never want this blog to be and I think I achieved that!


#2. 10 INSANELY HOT PAIRS OF POSING TRUNKS!

My first ever posing trunk themed post which is crazy considering how long the blog had been running at the time of doing it, and how much I adore ridiculously shiny, outrageously coloured posing trunks!! I'd actually always wanted to do a posing trunk post but always found it a bit overwhelming, and was never sure which angle to come from. The post featured ten of the hottest, shiniest, stickiest posing trunks in recent times worn by the likes of Brad Rowe, Johnny Doull and Santi Aragon, with a few obscure/lesser known competitors thrown in, as well as a bit of a cheeky "How to Find A Hot Pair of Posing Trunks" guide! The response to this was fantastic and It's definitely one of my personal favourite posts since thr blog's inception. It also inspired a posing trunk pic collection series, and a few other less popular trunk posts posted this year. I've contemplated a follow up to this post a number of times ("10 More Insanely Hot Pairs of Posing Trunks" perhaps?!) but have yet it follow it through.


#1. GLUTES GLUTES GLUTES...PART 11!!

The 2nd "GLUTES GLUTES GLUTES" post of the year, posted back in May, and featuring the likes of Aaron Clark (he's the owner of those thick straited glutes cheekily covered by the photo shopped tie(!) in the first pic), Lukas Osladil, Justin Compton and James Flex Lewis. My glutes posts have always been hugely popular so it isn't a huge surprise that one of them came up on top!


2 comments:

  1. The Mark Dugdale clip is blocked because it contain SME content.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I loved the Matty bodybuilder story the best

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...