Saturday 29 November 2014

YOUR TOP 10 FAVOURITE POSING TRUNK COLOURS: PART 2

Earlier this year I put a poll on the blog asking you to vote for your favourite colour of posing trunks! A couple of months ago I posted half of the results of that poll (click here) in the first part of a top 10 list. Here's how that list is looking so far:

#10. GREEN
#9. ORANGE
#8. YELLOW
#7. PURPLE
#6. BLACK

Keen readers of the blog (and those with a good memory!) will already know what the top 2 choices are, but here are the rest of the results, and your top 5 most voted for posing trunk colours!

#5. SILVER








#4. GOLD











#3. BLUE













#2. RED

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

#1. PINK

 
 
 
 

 


 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations, MA .. you've done it again. I'll spend hours looking through these, comparing, contrasting the colours, the styles (of which, myriad) and the way they complement (or detract) from the muscularity of the wearers. I have my favourites already - first off, the first in the "Pink" collection - but blue is ALWAYS best, I find - especially that ultra-smooth version worn by the fellow in the check shirt .... quite against my usual preference for a shaped, contoured pouch. In so many of these, the guys do us "proud" with their protruding posers .... and why not? They are all MEN - show it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't control myself every time I see Brad Rowe in those blue posers. The low cut front, 3/8 inch sides and the 1/4 back are a must for this super muscle god.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...