Sunday 16 June 2013

GLUTES GLUTES GLUTES...PART 9!!

WARNING: The following post contains images of...big thick juicy as fuck bowling ball booties blowing out of tiny shiny posing trunks (BOOF)...hard dry nasty shrivelled up muscled asses flexed and tensed to fuckity fuck (WOOF WOOF)...huge plump thick as shit gravity defying muscle rumps gobbling/eating up/completely fucking devouring the shiny posing trunk fabric (SLURP)...and freaky as fucking fuck ripped to the Heavens striation covered fucking glutes bare naked and on full outrageous display (FUCK YEAH)! A spare clean pair of undies is highly advisable before proceeding...






































Links to all my glutes posts:









 

GLUTES GLUTES GLUTES...PART 5!!



GLUTES GLUTES GLUTES...PART 6!!






9 comments:

  1. I did not intend to shoot a load today but Addict this post may me visualize my hard dick sunk in deep between those massive mounds of ripped and perfect glutes as I massaged their warm, wet, comfortable and willing assholes as they flexed and squeezed down on my dick and milked me as I pumped their fuck canals and and rotated their hard nipples and .....THANK YOU MAN.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That first photo of the post...omg :). I have never seen glutes so striated throughout the muscles. I continue to LOVE these gluetes posts...thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ADDICT- IN THE GLUTES 9 POST WHOSE AMAZING BACK DOES PIC 39 BELONG TO- HE IS NUDE WEARING ONLY FLIP FLOPS 0MG- WHO HE?

    ReplyDelete
  4. so please - exactly what are the exercises that are producing these striated, plump, ripped to another universe hot sexy glutes- I mean they defy gravity -- thanks for your kind reply in advance.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi muscleaddicts! i lov these gluetes posts
    please IN THE GLUTES 2 and 15 POSTS
    WHO ARE THOSE GUY? HIS NAMES?
    i want more BIG RAMY AND PACO BAUTISTA POST PLEASE!!! THANKS I LOV YOUR BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG addict, this is by far your most supreme glute post yet. you were right when you said keep a clean pair of undies ready. i couldn't get all the way through when i had to unload. breathtaking beyond what the muscled male is capible of achieving. WOW!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Okay, I can't believe nobody's commented on pic #2. You CANNOT reveal a GOD like that and then keep him nameless. That's just WRONG! Addict, please, please, please, gives us the name! I think exposed to this I would pass out on the spot.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Outstanding post mate! Damn can't decide what looks the best, a pair of super shiny posers stretched across the glutes, or the posers tucked up between the cheeks, or the posers down and tucked just under the muscle butt to show off the whole damn package!! Gotta admire these lads who don't think twice about whipping their pants/posers down to show it off!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...