Wednesday 7 November 2012

POLISH MUSCLE BULL ROBERT PIOTRKOWICZ

ROBERT PIOTRKOWICZ = BIG BUTCH BALD BULL-ESQUE MOUNTAIN OF HUGE HARD STACKED SHREDDED UBER-PUMPED SUPERHUMAN HYPER-MASCULINE MASS WHO MIGHT QUITE POSSIBLY BE THE BIGGEST THING (LITERALLY) TO EVER EMERGE FROM POLAND!!!

I've got vids on my pc of Robert competing in 2008 as an amateur, and he was a pretty big beefy bastard back then but the comparison in size from then and now is just fucking INSANE! This guy has just ballooned and grown into an absolute MONSTER since turning pro! After a quiet first half of the year, he's been a major presence on the bodybuilding circuit in the past few months, competing and placing well in some of the biggest pro IFBB shows. He placed 2nd at the Nordic Pros, 4th at the Arnold Classic Europe & British Grand Prix, and 6th at the EVL's Prauge Pro!

Rob might not exactly be a pretty boy but I think he's pretty damn fucking sexy, and that BEAST of a body which looks like it's carved of stone, and the awesome macho cocky tude he brings with him on the stage make Robert, in my eyes at least, one pretty damn fucking HOT mass of muscle!!

See more of Robert here in a post I did a while ago posing with 2 other uber-hot Polish muscle beasts!!



















































4 comments:

  1. Wow! What a monster. Funnily enough, I like the outdoor shots without the fake tan. This is what he really looks like and I'd love to get my hands on him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have been a huge fan of this carved-up MOUNTAIN of a bber for a long time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some bodybuilders I rank by the number of spunkload-drenched tissues. This beast is among the several I have to rank by boxes of Kleenex or whatever I can get my hands on in the room.
    I agree with Anon 12:25, I especially love seeing him in all his bare flesh glory. Those biceps, those mindblowing juicy tits, sexy-as-hell face. I just can't get enough of this walking orgasm.

    fatoniac

    ReplyDelete
  4. Down on the floor to pump out another worship load to this Muscle God. Love the pics of his carved up beefed up legs and sexy bare feet.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...