Wednesday 23 May 2012

BACK DOUBLE BICEP PICTURE COLLECTION

I love the image of a hyper masculine roided up Alpha male muscle bull hitting a back double bicep. BAM! Huge bowling ball guns exploding to the ceiling, trying to burst through the owners gold wrap skin, monstrous barn door back looking freaky as shit, crazy hamstrings and huge diamond calves on full display. The other reason I love to see this pose is because it's an ideal opportunity to check out the muscle freak's huge juicy hard striated glutes blowing out of their bright tiny shiny micro posing trunks. The more ass-meat on display and the more the lucky posers have been swollen up into their meaty sweaty man cracks the better. Slurp!





























2 comments:

  1. Nothing comes close to a feeling when you see a bodybuilder doing double bicep and his giant muscle ass exploding from his tiny posing briefs. Spectacular photos of beautiful juicy butts. There's nothing I'd worship more on a 100+ kg bodybuilder than his firm perfectly curved glutes. Posts like this get me going every time, so now I have to release.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are beyond belief with this post- I LOOOOVVVVEE IT AND THOSE MUSCLE ASSES I WOULD BE GRATEFUL TO FUCK JUST FIVE OF THEM FOR HOURS AT A TIME.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...